Key Dates and Deadlines
- Abstract Submission Open now
- Abstract Submission Close on – 15th August 2019 at 12 mid night
Procedure for Submission
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words (excluding the title, authors Affiliation).
- The abstract should be submitted on the conference website www.westzonepedicon2019.com
- The abstracts should be submitted in English, in WORD format, Times New Roman, Font size – 12.
- Abstracts submitted to other conferences and published articles will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The mode of abstract presentation will be oral or poster. Selection under oral or poster presentation will be notified during acceptance.
- The guidelines regarding the presentation will be conveyed via e-mail and also on the website of the conference www.westzonepedicon2019.com.
- The presenter should be the first author of the abstract.
- It is mandatory for the presenter of the abstract (both oral and poster) to register for the conference prior to submission of abstract.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or trouble in submitting the abstract.